Categories of Membership
The following classes of persons shall be entitled to become a member of the University Library.
- Members of the University Authorities.
- Officers of the University.
- Teachers of the Departments and Colleges conducted by the University.
- Teachers of the Colleges affiliated to the University.
- Temporary and Permanent Non-Teaching employee of the University.
- Students studying in the Departments and the colleges conducted by the University joining regular academic session.
- Post Graduate students studying in the colleges affiliated to the University joining regular academic session.
- Ex-Teachers and Ex-Officers and such other persons or class of persons who submit an undertaking as given under Rule No. 6(vi).
- Research Guides, Scholars registered for any research degree of the University and Research Assistants working in any of the University Department.
- Contributory Teachers of the University.
- Retired Teachers of the University working under U.G.C. scheme for support of advance research.
- Casual Member